A single alphabet G

Do you like "G" ? Tell me what you know about "G"

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Grass hair

didnt login and blog any, may be i start being lazy, or i should said i lack of "G" stuff to blog :P
but well, this time title will be Grass hair, cos my hair look like grass nowadays, very bad, i think i should go for hair cut, but i am too poor. T.T pity me and donate some money to me please.i beg you. here is the grass hair, like jungle. i feel very weird to capture own picture by myself right infront of the mirror. wearing shirt and tie because interview with IS manger need for Information system management's assignment. should be well dressed,but this is the max i can give. sorry mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter